‘I love you with all my heart’- Yomi casual to his princess Kayley at 3

yomi casual princess

Today, Saturday, January, 23, Nigerian Fashion designer Yomi Casual and his fashion entrepreneur wife Grace are celebrating the third birthday of their beautiful daughter,  Kahley.

The excited father who addresses himself as Tailor Yomi took to his verified Instagram page to shower accolades on Kayley his three year old Princess, assuring her of his undying love for her.

He shared her cute photo above and captioned it, “My smart, beautiful and brilliant princess is 3 today 🕺🏾🎊🎊🎊🎊

My Wonderful little girl, I love you with all my heart. You are a beautiful flower from your head to your toes. May the Lord cause you to flourish with his presence and bless you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAHLEY MAKUN”

Kemi Filani would recall that something last year, Yomi Casual shared adorable photos of Kailey Makun, as she goes to school for the first time

Beautifully dressed in her school uniform, and matching school bag, the niece of one of Nigeria’s best comedians, AY, appeared ready to mingle with the other kids and learn in school

Her parents, evidently excited at her growth and development shared photos on their Instagram page as they both dropped heartfelt notes for their child

The couple had their lovely white wedding ceremony in October 2017.

The post ‘I love you with all my heart’- Yomi casual to his princess Kayley at 3 appeared first on Kemi Filani News.

Reviewed by Auto-Smart

Post a Comment

0 Comments